- SQM 1,600
The Bali Flow Temple retreat center is situated 8 km (or a 20 minutes drive) from Ubud. Ubud is the capital of yoga and spirituality in the heart of Bali, Indonesia. This epic villa is perfect to hone your skills and play with others while everyone shares the stage to teach, inspire, learn, grow, stretch, bounce, dance, breathe.
The building is surrounded by beautiful nature, tropical ferns, and a cocoa tree forest and carries the spirit of the traditional Balinese temples that are abundantly located throughout the region. Most significantly is the sacred water temple, Tirta Empul.
The Retreat Center features:
- One large event room upstairs (32x20 m) with wooden floor, mirrored wall, and high ceiling. This room is perfect for yoga asana practices, mediations, dance classes, concerts, dance parties, rituals, ceremonies or any kind of events. It can accommodate over 700 people! Equipped with electric fans, sound system, small stage for performances, lounge space with couches
- One tiled large room downstairs (30x20 m) that usually serves as entry hall, dining room and chill out space, but can also be used as additional event space. We have sitting for around 24 people. More seats and tables can be purchased for additional fee.
- Fully equipped Kitchen attached to the dining room
- Small Meditation Pavilion with stunning jungle view for self-practices in privacy, healing treatments or small group meditations
- 9 bedrooms with 21 beds total (additional beds can be purchased as the space is big and can fit more beds.)
- 5 public bathrooms (2 upstairs, 3 downstairs) with showers
- Good sound system with bluetooth.
- Private gated compound
- No nearby neighbors, so sound is not an issue
- Very sweet small dog and two cats.
- Friendly dedicated staff.
- Weight lifting and martial arts training facility.
- Aerial rigging point with aerial silks. Circus and flow arts training equipment.
We are happy to help you organize the meals for your stay with our in-house kitchen chefs that provide organic, local farm to kitchen traditional Balinese dishes.
Vegan or special diet options available. Cost is $10 per meal includes nonalcoholic tropical juice drinks.
You are also welcome to use the kitchen to prepare your own meals.
Also, there is several restaurants within walking distance.
5 Bathroom, 9 Bedroom (Shared), 1 Dining-Room (Shared), 1 Kitchen (Shared), 1 Living room (Shared), 1 Playroom (Shared), 5 Toilet (Shared), 1 Workroom (Shared)
SleepingBed linen, 18 Double bed, 3 Queen bed
CookingBlender, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Kitchen stove, Refrigerator, Rice steamer, Spices, Water purifier
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Ceiling fans
OutsideShared Balcony, Shared Terrace
EntertainmentWireless Broadband Internet, Stereo system
MiscellaneousDoorman, jungle views
Spa & GymShared Fitness-Room
OutsideDeck chairs, Shared Garden, Gated-Community
12:00 PM (noon)
12:00 PM (noon)