Bali Flow Temple Artist Residency Program 2018
I invite you to come join me this January, February, and March at the Bali Flow Temple where my team is hosting an Artist Residency Program and our Bali Flow Temple in Indonesia. This program is a full spectrum Jedi training, ascension technology immersive experience.
Imagine living in paradise with a group of inspired beings, doing meditation, yoga, flow arts training, circus arts, aerial trapeze, acro yoga, fire dancing, dance, contact dance, tantra, healing arts, massage, sound healing, cacao ceremonies, ecstatic dance, cleansing, water purification ceremonies, excursions to temples and so much more!!!
Secure your bed for only $500 per month... no cost for classes and activities as we are all co-creating the experience together. For more information join our Bali Flow Temple Artist Residency Facebook group.
Every person who attends, comes as both the student and the teacher. Everyone who comes is given the option to choose what level of participation they wish to be and can offer up free workshops to the group. I believe every person has mastery to share.
For those specifically interested in studying from me, I will be teaching regular workshops on flow arts, yoga, healing arts, and more throughout the 3 months. I am also excited to be learning from the amazingly talented people who are coming. Feel free to invite dynamic friends.
The Bali Flow Temple retreat center is situated 8 km (or a 20 minutes drive) from Ubud. Ubud is the capital of yoga and spirituality in the heart of Bali, Indonesia. This epic villa is perfect to hone your skills and play with others while everyone shares the stage to teach, inspire, learn, grow, stretch, bounce, dance, breathe.
The building is surrounded by beautiful nature, tropical ferns, and a cocoa tree forest and carries the spirit of the traditional Balinese temples that are abundantly located throughout the region. Most significantly is the sacred water temple, Tirta Empul.
The Retreat Center features:
- One large event room upstairs (32x20 m) with wooden floor, mirrored wall, and high ceiling. This room is perfect for yoga asana practices, mediations, dance classes, concerts, dance parties, rituals, ceremonies or any kind of events. It can accommodate over 700 people! Equipped with electric fans, sound system, small stage for performances, lounge space with couches
- One tiled large room downstairs (30x20 m) that usually serves as entry hall, dining room and chill out space, but can also be used as additional event space
- Fully equipped Kitchen attached to the dining room
- Small Meditation Pavilion with stunning jungle view for self-practices in privacy, healing treatments or small group meditations
- 9 bedrooms with 24 beds total
- 5 public bathrooms (2 upstairs, 3 downstairs) with showers
- Outside garden area
- Private gated compound
- No nearby neighbors, so sound is not an issue
We are happy to help you organize the meals for your stay with our in-house kitchen chefs that provide organic, local farm to kitchen traditional Balinese dishes.
Vegan or special diet options available. Cost is $8 per meal includes nonalcoholic tropical juice drinks.
You are also welcome to use the kitchen to prepare your own meals.
Also, there is an organic restaurant 100 meters away.